Around the Web

"Around the Web" features UK related stories from all over the internet.

Read More

KSN FANS

Jim Proffitt's Discussions (2,776)

Discussions Replied To (2324) Replies Latest Activity

"Last I saw, Harrell is still unsure about whether he's going to ask for his release…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 7, 2012 to Anthony Bennett to UNLV ? Amile Jefferson a priority now?

18 May 8, 2012
Reply by C Dogg

"I have no idea if we'll get him or not, but Jefferson has to be the target now. Some…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 7, 2012 to Anthony Bennett to UNLV ? Amile Jefferson a priority now?

18 May 8, 2012
Reply by C Dogg

"I totally agree, but the minute his camp let it out that he wanted to be the star of…"

18 May 8, 2012
Reply by C Dogg

"I hadn't heard about a big four game in Indy... that would be FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! T…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 7, 2012 to Kentucky- Indiana Series Over For Now

15 May 7, 2012
Reply by The Krystal Ball

"I guess Bennett was uninformed about the nice history of Canadian players at UK..."

18 May 8, 2012
Reply by C Dogg

"Folks close to AB told Adam Zagoria that Bennett wants to be the featured player on…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 6, 2012 to Anthony Bennett to UNLV ? Amile Jefferson a priority now?

18 May 8, 2012
Reply by C Dogg

"Look, Matt Jones is just repeating what a national recruiting "expert" said yesterda…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 6, 2012 to Anthony Bennett to UNLV ? Amile Jefferson a priority now?

18 May 8, 2012
Reply by C Dogg

"Billy:  "Hey John, I heard about your national championship and your contract extens…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 6, 2012 to Caption Contest - Cal and Billy G

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Bart Gilliam

"Calm down for a second ukforlife.   While I realize you've started 6 brand new posts…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 5, 2012 to Has Everyone Gone?

10 May 7, 2012
Reply by The Krystal Ball

"Bennett cut Florida because Bradley Beal will not be there (they're buds) and becaus…"

Jim Proffitt replied May 5, 2012 to Bennett cuts list!

11 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jim Proffitt

RSS

© 2014   Created by KSN.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

x$(".module_feed a").attr("target","_self");