Hi Cat fans!
Mick and I for one reason or another has never had the time this fall to watch a complete Kentucky Football Game.
Today Mick was off, we had no plans so we made Buffalo chicken wings this morning and some other goodies and settled in to watch the Cat game.
Sooooooooooo after today , I am seeing what all you Kentucky fans has been saying all year. I have new rules after today when or if I watch the Kentucky Football games.
Faith’s Kentucky Football watching rules and thoughts for 2012:
1. If there are adult beverages on hand, don’t wait until the second half to indulge in them.
2. When the game starts just spot the other team 28 points.
3. Consider anything over a 10 yard Field goal a miss.
4. If Kentucky gets a turn over……just consider it a pause in the other teams drive.
5. First downs and completed passes are like 4 leaf clovers, they are hard to come by.
6. The game announcers had to struggle to find something good to say about the Kentucky football team, they even had to resort to Coach Cal and the basketball teams a few times.
7. Joker is so set on changing Quarterbacks during the game, just to confuse our offense he needs a he needs a trophy for self deception.
8. Last but not least……..Me, Grammy Rose, and KB could beat this team and KB would not even have to dress out. LOLOLZ
I have no hate for Joker, but we need a coach that can give us some kind of a chance in games like this. Bama and LSU and Florida we will always struggle with, I think with a good coach we could have won this game. I mean we got what, 3 turn over’s in the 3rd Quarter on their side of the field and we could not even get 3 points? I am not even sure we got a first down on those. That’s pretty sad and I don’t blame our players. I blame the coaches for not giving them the plays to work with, that and the constant Quarterback swapping.
I am Faith Ann and that’s just my opinion.